@ University of Johannesburg
15 August-17 August 2018
Experience how to blend ABCD with a range of powerful strengths-based approaches to community work and complementary methodologies to create powerful outcomes. Leave with practical tools & skills on how to:
- Focus on assets and strengths rather than deficiencies
- Discover ways to blend methodologies
- Apply strengths-based monitoring and evaluation
- Build effective partnership strategies
- Increase confidence in hosting group work
- Form powerful enquiries and proposals
- Explore group dynamics and decision-making
- How to build, restore and maintain trust.
Facilitators: Janine Ward & Anne Timms, SPACE 4 Impact.
For more information: Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Social Entrepreneur and GIBS Alumni with 31 years' experience in Business Development and Incubation, Coaching and Mentoring;
Socio-Economic Development (SED); Local Economic Development (LED); Private, Public Participation (PPP); Socio-Economic Surveys and Research; Poverty Eradication; Enterprise Development (ED), Entrepreneurship and Livelihood Development; Accredited and Portable Skills, Life Skills, Personal Mastery and Leadership Development; Project Management; Communication, Event Management and Marketing; Certified facilitator in Early Childhood Development (ECD); Asset Based Community Development (ABCD); Truth about Trust ; Neuro-Linguistic Programme (NLP); Poverty Stoplight's Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Tool. Philanthropist and Chairperson of Prettify our Township (NPO) and a board member of Jewels of Hope. Director of SPACE for Impact. CEO of Impactor Business Accelerator Pty Ltd. .