A great resource: Rural Assembly & Center for Rural Strategies

Deb Wisniewski
Deb Wisniewski
@deb-wisniewski
4 years ago
140 posts

I came across interesting rural resources recently. You might want to check them out....

Rural Assembly This group posts on FaceBook and they have a great newsletter. Check them out!

Here's how they describe themselves: We are on a path toward building a rural movement that empowers leaders, and connects them to each other, helps urban-based institutions engage with rural communities effectively, and offers the country a reliable network of rural problem solvers

Center for Rural Strategies

The Rural Assembly is a project of the Center for Rural Strategies. The Center's mission is:

At the Center for Rural Strategies, we seek to improve economic and social conditions for communities in the countryside and around the world through the creative and innovative use of media and communications. We strive to create better opportunities for small towns and rural communities by building coalitions, developing partnerships, leading public information campaigns, and advancing strategies that strengthen connections between rural and urban places.

updated by @deb-wisniewski: 05/21/20 04:18:14PM
Derek A Peterson
Derek A Peterson
@derek-a-peterson
3 years ago
51 posts

Rural News here... from the above group. https://dailyyonder.com/

Wendy McCaig
Wendy McCaig
@wendy-mccaig
3 years ago
24 posts

Love all these resources, I just need to get into a better habit of engaging.  I think our Community of Practice will help me stay more up to date.  Thanks Deb for pulling this group together. 

Tags