ABCD & the World - World's Biggest E-Book

user image

@dee-brooks
4 years ago
0 posts

Following the success of the inaugural ABCD (un)Conference collaboration in July, the next audacious action of the ABCD & the World group is to co-create the world's best ABCD resource hub!

We currently have 48 people in the planning group and would welcome more! The current World Record for co-authors is 105 and we aim to beat that!

The description of the current planning group is, "This group aims to bring together asset-based community-led development (ABCD) practitioners and contributors from around the world to co-create the most comprehensive, global ABCD e-book in the hopes of also breaking the world record for most co-authors!"

Let us know if you are interested in being part of our fortnightly (every 2 weeks) calls, starting on the 26th August, 2020 AEST - email dee@jeder.com.au for more information or to be added to the upcoming call's list!

Yours in Community!

updated by @dee-brooks: 03/13/23 02:55:21PM
Ana Mesinezi
Ana Mesinezi
@ana-mesinezi
4 years ago
2 posts

Hi Dee, 

I hope you are well. Ana from RVA here. I would like to join your planning group for the world's biggest e-book on ABCD, if possible.

user image

@dee-brooks
4 years ago
0 posts

Hi Ana,

Sorry I only just saw this email!

What email address will I send the information to?

We are having our 2nd call tonight but we are meeting every 2 weeks so, you can join one next time!

Ana Mesinezi
Ana Mesinezi
@ana-mesinezi
4 years ago
2 posts

Hi Dee, please send any information to my work email address: ana.mesinezi@rva.uk.com

user image

@dee-brooks
4 years ago
0 posts

Hi Ana,

I've added you to the mailing list and to Loomio, our communication platform!

You'll receive an email from me with a calendar invite and all the links you need for participation before our next call on the 23/23 September!

Looking forward to having you on board! :-)

Tags