Ideas, Comments, Questions, etc. for ABCD in Action

user image

@abcd-in-action
7 years ago
0 posts

Do you have some ideas or comments about ABCD in Action? Do you have questions about how this online community works? Share your thoughts here and we'll try to answer them as quickly as possible.

Thanks!

The Stewardship Team

Deb, Ron, Dan, April, Mary, Michelle, Dee

updated by @abcd-in-action: 06/24/21 05:22:10PM
tilahun fekadu
tilahun fekadu
@tilahun-fekadu
6 years ago
3 posts

Hello,

i want to ask you that do you have a plan to start on line course for future? as i see it would help us a lot specially for those who have interest on ABCD. The other, gating resources is very though but if their is a possibility for the online course it will help us a lot.  

Deb Wisniewski
Deb Wisniewski
@deb-wisniewski
6 years ago
140 posts

Thanks for your suggestion! I know there are a couple of ABCD faculty members (including me!) who are thinking about developing an introductory online course for ABCD sometime this year. Keep an eye on our newsletter for any announcements about that. If you don't mind, I may contact you directly for your ideas about what would be most helpful to you.

Deb

Jean Smith
Jean Smith
@jean-smith
5 years ago
2 posts

Looking for a curriculum or model based on ABCD to use with youth leadership....thanks

user image

@abcd-in-action
5 years ago
0 posts

Jean Smith:

Looking for a curriculum or model based on ABCD to use with youth leadership....thanks

Hi Jean -

I noticed that no one has responded to your question. I'm going to repost your question in a separate thread so that people might notice it... So don't be surprised if you start hearing from folks!

Deb Wisniewski

ABCD in Action community facilitator

Fasoranti Damilola
Fasoranti Damilola
@fasoranti-damilola
3 years ago
23 posts
Has anyone created the intro online course? If not..I am interested in collaborating with the team eager and ready to do this.

If it has been created, can you please share how to access it?

Then, @jean-smith and @deb-wisniewski, did you get an lead to a curriculum to use for youth leadership?

Thank you.
user image

@abcd-in-action
3 years ago
0 posts

Fasoranti Damilola: Has anyone created the intro online course? If not..I am interested in collaborating with the team eager and ready to do this. If it has been created, can you please share how to access it? Then, @jean-smith and @deb-wisniewski, did you get an lead to a curriculum to use for youth leadership? Thank you.

You might want to reach out to Kim Hopes at the ABCD Institute - abcd@depaul.edu. They have offered online training for ABCD in the past and may again. I don't see anything currently on their website, but they also post their trainings here on ABCD in Action and we try to announce them through our newsletter. 

As for youth leadership, you might want to check out and join this conversation: https://abcdinaction.org/community/forum/abcd-and-youth/1145/looking-for-a-curriculum-or-model-based-on-abcd-to-use-with-youth-leadershipthanks

Lauren Schwaar
Lauren Schwaar
@lauren-schwaar
2 years ago
7 posts

Hello all,

I'm excited to come across a resource and community like this. My work is in impact evaluation and data mobilization, especially for grassroots and nonprofit organizations that need it to secure/sustain funding, etc. Is there a direction you can point me in that would allow me to contribute to this or a part of the forum/community that might be interested in that type of discussion/resource? I would love to be able to support groups with this particular skillset of mine if it can be of use, and I'd also love to learn from any current discussion on best practice in impact evaluation and data.

Thanks for any help! Best,

-Lauren

Joseph Swai
Joseph Swai
@joseph-swai
5 days ago
1 posts

Hello,

Greetings from Kilimanjaro Tanzania.

It is extremely well for me join in this wonderful network of professional people, in particular in this creative model of ABCD. I wish to learn and share experience through this platform, but developing projects in africa which will strengthening our communities using the ABCD! Inside Out Approach through recognised talent is wonderful!!! I am expecting to explore more techniques, thank you all.

Regards

Joseph Swai 

Tags