Connection to Trainer and Consultant

John Brothers
John Brothers
@john-brothers
7 years ago
1 posts

Hey all - long-time asset advocate and have long been marinating in asset work into my presentations and discussions for a long time.  I now lead a Foundation and we hold regular capacity building trainings and discussions with our grantees.  Looking for a trainer to work with our grantees and a larger neighborhood network of organizations on developing a case of support for the purpose of gaining support from volunteers, local citizens, donors, funders, partners, etc.  We, of course, want this to be done from the ABCD perspective. We are looking for someone to lead and facilitate a discussion to help participants toward specific actions and the individual should be able to present some perspectives on this as well.  The time would be 3-4 hours and would be conducted in Baltimore.  We would pay for a day-rate and travel costs.  If you or someone else you might know might be interested, please do e-mail me on john_brothers@troweprice.com.  This work would possibly be extended to help the Foundation as we develop an asset-focused grant application. 

user image

@abcd-in-action
7 years ago
0 posts

Hi John - Sorry I didn't see this post until today. My sincere apologies. If you are still looking for a trainer and consultant, I highly recommend contacting the ABCD Institute, located at DePaul University in Chicago IL. The Institute has a list of over 50 Faculty members from around the world, many of whom work as independent trainers and consultants. Kim Hopes can help you get connected to someone who can help you out. To contact Kim, you can call (773) 325-8344 or email her at abcd@depaul.edu

Let me know if you have any questions about this. You can comment here or you can email me directly at abcdinaction@gmail.com

Deb

Tags