Looking for others in Atlanta, GA (or the South)

Amy Richie
Amy Richie
@amy-richie
3 years ago
5 posts

Please reach out to me at amy.richards@emory.edu. Would love to connect!

Tracey
Tracey
@tracey
3 years ago
4 posts

Hi there,

I am in Greenville, SC and wondering if there is anyone here that is doing ABCD work. Please contact, Tracey@Lifestorystudios.com.

Eric Jacobson
Eric Jacobson
@eric-jacobson
3 years ago
1 posts

[quote="Amy Richie"]

Please reach out to me at amy.richards@emory.edu. Would love to connect!

Amy - you are not alone in the city of Atlanta.  My name is Eric Jacobson, Executive Director of the Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities.  We have been using ABCD for over 10 years to build communities across Georgia that bring people with and without disabilities together to address common issues of concern.  Let me know if you would like to have a conversation about our work

Cynthia Mitchell
Cynthia Mitchell
@cynthia-mitchell
3 years ago
2 posts
Hello. I am in Aiken, SC and have been using ABCD about 20 years. We are just across the state line from Augusta, Georgia. I also have a colleague in Greenville, SC that, I believe, would love to connect.
Cynthia Mitchell
Cynthia Mitchell
@cynthia-mitchell
3 years ago
2 posts
Tracey - I’m going to try to get you connected with Yvonne at the Greenville Police Department. She is new to ABCD. [quote="Tracey"]

Hi there,

I am in Greenville, SC and wondering if there is anyone here that is doing ABCD work. Please contact, Tracey@Lifestorystudios.com.

[/quote]
Tracey
Tracey
@tracey
3 years ago
4 posts

Cynthia, Thank you for responding to my post on getting connected to someone in Greenville, SC.  I look forward to connecting with Yvonne. 

Tracey

Tracey
Tracey
@tracey
3 years ago
4 posts

Cynthia, Of course, I know Aiken, SC. Even though I have not been there. I think I need to make a road trip to pick your brain. Do you ever come up this way to Greenville? Would love to get together. You have a wealth of knowledge in 20 years with ABCD, I am sure of that.

Tracey

Tags