Growing our online community

user image

@abcd-in-action
7 years ago
0 posts

We want to hear from you! What do you like about ABCD in Action? What ideas do you have for making it even better than it is? How might you contribute your gifts and talents in this online community? Share your thoughts here or email Deb at ABCDinAction@gmail.com.

updated by @abcd-in-action: 04/07/17 06:28:07PM
tilahun fekadu
tilahun fekadu
@tilahun-fekadu
6 years ago
3 posts

I'm Tilahun from Ethiopia. i have been working at local NGO since 2016. until we where focused on need based but recently i took one training on ABCD after that we are training to apply it on our context. of course even to change our approach we face a lot of problem but now thanks to God,WISE, Cody institute Addis Ababa and ABCD in action we are in a good track.When i come to your questions

1. the posts basically it helps us a lot to move ahead rather than to run away our challenges. the experience that i have been gone through is a perfect one

2. if you add videos and books that would be beater and also if you post short courses on ABCD / scholarships/ this will help us a lot

3. for this community hope fully i will give you my experience as soon as i finalize this project

tilahun fekadu
tilahun fekadu
@tilahun-fekadu
6 years ago
3 posts

is their anybody who have abcd resource in a case of urban women empowerment?

Tags