Looking for other Floridans interested in ABCD

Shayne Betts
Shayne Betts
@shayne-betts
11 years ago
6 posts

Greetings from the Panhandle of Florida,

The worlds most beautiful beaches.

I am very interested in connecting with other individuals / communities throughout Florida {especially the Florida Panhandle} that are interested in / already implementing ABCD.

Also looking to see if there is any "Train the Trainer" ABCD out there.
Thank you,
Shayne

updated by @shayne-betts: 11/01/16 04:27:29PM
Joe Erpenbeck
Joe Erpenbeck
@joe-erpenbeck
11 years ago
5 posts

Hi Shayne,

I am about as far from Florida as you can be, Vancouver BC.... BUT i come to Florida quite often as 2 of my kids live in Tampa area near those beautiful beaches you write about. I am the Director of ABCD here in Vancouver and would love to work on something in Florida.

Joe Erpenebck

513-646-9493

joeerp@gmail.com

Shayne Betts
Shayne Betts
@shayne-betts
11 years ago
6 posts

Hi Joe,
Thank you for replying. They truly are the world's most beautiful beaches along with some of the most "hospitable southern people" you would ever want to meet. I live in Walton County which is up in the panhandle from Tampa and would very much enjoy speaking with you about ABCD and some of the current things we are looking into / working on and see what we can do to expand / implement the ABCD model on a much larger scale, I know that the area where I live and I would even dare say throughout the state is "primed" for this concept to be revealed. Again thank you for replying and I will be sending an email to the above email address / giving you a call to discuss in greater detail.

Blessings,

Shayne Betts

shaynebetts@yahoo.com

850-401-4568

Joe Erpenbeck
Joe Erpenbeck
@joe-erpenbeck
11 years ago
5 posts

Hi Shayne,

I have not spent too much time in the panhandle area, but hear its just as gorgeous as the rest of the state. am free today around 3:30 (eastern time) or almost anytime on thursday. I would love to talk to you, drop me an email about what day/time works for you.

take care

Joe

Shayne Betts
Shayne Betts
@shayne-betts
11 years ago
6 posts

Hi Wanda,

Very excited to meet you. I live in Walton Co. {in the panhandle} and would enjoy connecting and seeing what we all can develop. I am working with a "Steering Committee" here in our area that will be providing some training regarding the ABCD model. We are hoping to develop a "Train the Trainer" for the principals regarding ABCD. I have also connected with a lady by the name of Mary Register she works with an agency called "Volunteer Florida" in Tallahassee here is there website link: http://www.volunteerflorida.org/

She is a wealth of information and has been involved with ABCD for quite sometime... Give her a call and tell her I shared her info with you. Lets plan a time to connect via phone, let me know when is a good time for you. Looking forward to speaking to you.
Blessings,

Shayne

shaynebetts@yahoo.com

850-401-4568 {cell}

Tags