Inspiration Software

Angela Woodward
Angela Woodward
@angela-woodward
10 years ago
2 posts

I have used Inspiration Software for about 15 years. I got it at the Innovation Convergence in Santa Barbara. (I don't think that conference is still going but it often had Margaret Wheatley as a speaker.). The software comes with a version for kids. You can try it for free or pay $40 for the package or online version. The way I use it is to broaden my thinking...for example, how many people do I come in contact with in a month's time? Start by putting yourself in the center of the circle then add a spoke for every activity...ie; getting your oil changed, grocery shopping, taking your pet to the vet,... It is amazing when you see visually how many people you typically face in a month (often without mindfulness).

I have used it (the graphic organizer version) to project on a screen with a group and asked what groups they are a part of...just to amaze them at the web they create. I am going to actually start capturing that data!

http://www.inspiration.com/

Get the trial version and map your thoughts about the possibilities for your community. It will be fun and Inspirational :)

updated by @angela-woodward: 10/24/16 06:19:00PM
Derek A Peterson
Derek A Peterson
@derek-a-peterson
10 years ago
51 posts

There are two others that I use. (I started with Inspiration about 15 years ago. It was wonderful!) I use Imindmap 6 and Novamind map 5. I like both of them, for different reasons.

Angela Woodward
Angela Woodward
@angela-woodward
9 years ago
2 posts

Thank you!

alexsmith12
@alexsmith12
last year
1 posts

The most user-friendly and effective tool for visual learning and visual thinking on your iPad or iPhone is Inspiration Maps for iOS. With simplicity, create stunning outlines, graphic organisers, and diagrams! Getting organised has never been more simple. A 50% discount is offered when purchasing 20 or more copies of Inspiration Maps VPP. Build family trees, process flows, cause-and-effect diagrams, and concept maps. It is simple to begin. To make an idea sign on your canvas, just double-tap a vacant space. English, history, science, thinking, and planning templates are available, or you can build from scratch. With Inspiration Maps' RapidFire(R), a speedy brainstorming tool that enables you to record your ideas as they occur, you can control your creativity.

Tags