Anybody have ABCD resources in French or for African context?

Lynn Hutchinson
Lynn Hutchinson
@lynn-hutchinson
9 years ago
1 posts

Working in French-speaking West Africa. I am anxious to find any ABCD training materials or resources in French. Even if not in French, would like to find any ABCD materials being used in Sub-Saharan African contexts. Thanks for your help!

updated by @lynn-hutchinson: 10/26/16 03:23:46PM
Benson Adjei
Benson Adjei
@benson-adjei
9 years ago
2 posts

Hi Lynn,

My organization, Centre for Social Innovations based in Ghana uses ABCD to work with communities to identify opportunities for social innovation using local assets and resources. We have a toolkit developed for our community development facilitators and social innovators. This toolkit has been developed with ABCD and Human-Centered Design (HCD) concepts. I could send that to you. We are also on the lookout for partnerships that will help us to reach other countries and will be more than happy if your organization will be ready to partner with us to share experience and resources.

My e-mail address is bensoona@gmail.com.

Best regards from Ghana.

Benson.

Dawn MacLeod
Dawn MacLeod
@dawn-macleod
9 years ago
2 posts

I'll send a message to my professor. He worked for years in Kenya.

Nicole Wengerd
Nicole Wengerd
@nicole-wengerd
9 years ago
3 posts

Hello Benson,

I am a PhD student working in Tanzania and I'd also be interested to see your toolkit. I'll send you an email!

Thanks,

Nicole

Nicole Wengerd
Nicole Wengerd
@nicole-wengerd
9 years ago
3 posts

Hi Dawn,

I'm working in Tanzania now, so I'm wondering if your professor has materials in Kiswahili? Tanzanian Kiswahili is a bit different, but it could be useful to see what your professor has used.

My email is nwegnerd@antioch.edu.

Thanks,

Nicole

Fasoranti Damilola
Fasoranti Damilola
@fasoranti-damilola
7 years ago
23 posts

I will send you an email, Benson.

I work at the grassroots communities in Nigeria and we are using the HCD and ABCD approach. It will be great to compare notes and move forward together.

Hearty Cheers.
Fasoranti Damilola.

charles esibikhwa edward
charles esibikhwa edward
@charles-esibikhwa-edward
7 years ago
16 posts

Hi,i have been following this conversation and am so happy to see that we are in the same course of making the world a better place.I am part of ABCD KENYA,an organization working with the ABCD model to try and get the community choose the destiny of its people.I would be glad if i could also receive the HCD and ABCD toolkit.It will help me understand deeper this model.

My email address is  charlesesibikhwa@gmail.com

Warm regards people.

Charles Edward.

Tags