State or Province:
what are your gifts and talents?:
why do you want to join abcd in action?:
@ Zoom online
HOW CAN STORIES ENCOURAGE COMMUNITY MEMBERS TO GROW STRONGER TOGETHER?
WHAT MIGHT COMMUNITY STRENGTHS IN ACTION LOOK LIKE WHEN WE ACT COLLECTIVELY?
WHAT IS ASSET-BASED COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT?
- Focuses on assets & strengths, not deficits
- identifies & mobilises community & individual strengths
- is built on community leadership
- builds, maintains and nurtures relationships
Join a team of global ABCD practitioners as they share stories and practical action to help orientate you to the ABCD approach.
There’s a different wave coming! One of change, Positivity & Hope!
“Make a positive ripple in the ocean of humanity.” — Ruth Soltman, Metamorphosis a journey of the soul
- 9AM – 3PM (SAST – SOUTH AFRICA TIME)
- 5PM – 11PM (AEST – AUSTRALIAN TIME)
Note: the registration is in Rand for the South African timezone although all are welcome – contact us if you need registration support from other countries at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.comFull details can also be found here: https://www.jeder.com.au/current-workshops/abcd-stories-practical-action/?occurrence=2021-11-30