Tamar Stanford
Tamar Stanford
@tamar-stanford
12 years ago
2 posts

Hi there,

I'm an artist from the Illawarra and would love to share stories through the arts. I'm first a painter, yet as I've been going to my local community garden I seem to be branching out into other art forms. I am alsostudyingto become a teacher and as a part of our course we were required to do adigitalstory. Today I did a montage of my year at the community garden

Tamar

Tamar Stanford
Tamar Stanford
@tamar-stanford
12 years ago
2 posts

Thank you Janice,

here is my little movie about the garden, I hope you enjoy and feel free to share it :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PshL_neUW3o

charles esibikhwa edward
charles esibikhwa edward
@charles-esibikhwa-edward
7 years ago
16 posts

Hi Janice,just checked your post,i can see its dated five years ago.Young people really feel inspired to work in an environment of art.I am the youth development officer of ABCD KENYA,an organization that uses asset based community development methodology to facilitate the involvement of the community in its own development.For few years we used to run our programs without the incorporation of Art and music and i would see young people getting bored during the sessions.I had to be creative and start up an art program that would incorporate all talented young people.This has been a strength to the organization as young people take part in every program but as a sign of inspiration they get from the art programs in the organization.we have now majored in four main areas of art: spoken word,abstract art,photography and dancing.

Tags