Reporting on connections and linkages

Dennis Crispin
Dennis Crispin
@dennis-crispin
12 years ago
4 posts

I have started working in the Bridgewater community in Tasmania, Australia. I am interested in finding an easyway to report on the connections and linkages I have helped to facilitate.I think this will be helpful to demonstrate to some of the other service providers in the area of the benefits of working from an ABCD approach. Has anyone developed a simple reporting mechanism that they would like to share?

updated by @dennis-crispin: 10/24/16 04:45:35PM
Deb Wisniewski
Deb Wisniewski
@deb-wisniewski
12 years ago
140 posts

Interesting question, Dennis. You may want to consider some sort of graphic representation of the connections. There are also some tools online that might work. One that I've see people use is called The Brain,which is a mind-mapping tool available online (there's a free version & a subscription version), and adapt it to show links between people. It's hard to explain without showing you what I mean and I don't have any examples of it... I had someone show me informally how they were using it. It might be worth trying out and see how it works...

April Doner
April Doner
@april-doner
12 years ago
54 posts

Hi Dennis!

You know, i saw a GREAT program demo'd years ago when I worked at a civic engagement project... but I cannot for the life of me remember its name. I've written to my old boss there and will let you know if he gets back to me!!!

peace,

April

Tags