Inclusionality

Adrian Pyle
Adrian Pyle
@adrian-pyle
15 years ago
21 posts

This is a link to a very "heady" presentation but its emphasis on inclusion as a fluid melding of gifts (my words) seems to speak to me about the deep philosophy behind ABCD as an inclusion tool. Slide 12a is priceless.... "Don't declare self independent from neighbourhood, because to do so is cancerous."Here's the link http://www.inclusional-research.org/introtexts/starters.ppt

updated by @adrian-pyle: 10/24/16 06:21:05AM
user image

@dee-brooks
15 years ago
0 posts
Wow, that was abit trippy Adrian!I'm glad you posted it - imagine if everyone thought fluidly - what a nice place it could be!
Adrian Pyle
Adrian Pyle
@adrian-pyle
15 years ago
21 posts
So you don't think you'll whip out this presentation at the local aged care facility, caravan park, council chamber or bowls club? ....he says, tongue firmly in cheek.The whole Inclusionality website is a bit self indulgent but it is interesting to see what people are dreaming about.
user image

@dee-brooks
15 years ago
0 posts
Hahaha...no, I don't think so! The Caravan Park residents would probably ask me what I was on!Although, I do agree - I had a quick look over their site as well and "self indulgent" is very appropriate! What I do like about that though is that this is where dreams can start and then they morph into something more tangible as people grow just as we see people do through the practice of ABCD... it's all about the dreams and visions hey?Adrian Pyle said:
So you don't think you'll whip out this presentation at the local aged care facility, caravan park, council chamber or bowls club? ....he says, tongue firmly in cheek.

The whole Inclusionality website is a bit self indulgent but it is interesting to see what people are dreaming about.
Adrian Pyle
Adrian Pyle
@adrian-pyle
15 years ago
21 posts
That's it .....dreams and visions ...we keep talking more and more about the importance of vision.Dee Brooks said:
Hahaha...no, I don't think so! The Caravan Park residents would probably ask me what I was on!

Although, I do agree - I had a quick look over their site as well and "self indulgent" is very appropriate! What I do like about that though is that this is where dreams can start and then they morph into something more tangible as people grow just as we see people do through the practice of ABCD... it's all about the dreams and visions hey?

Adrian Pyle said:
So you don't think you'll whip out this presentation at the local aged care facility, caravan park, council chamber or bowls club? ....he says, tongue firmly in cheek.

The whole Inclusionality website is a bit self indulgent but it is interesting to see what people are dreaming about.

Tags