Appreciative Inquiry as part of a Whole System Method of Songwriting...

user image

@dee-brooks
15 years ago
0 posts
Thanks for this Adrian!I finally got around to reading it today - you just never know where community building tools will pop up huh? In workshops, I like to tell the story of how I use Open Space around my dinner table every Thursday night after we all put the bins out - it's all so very adaptable!Regards,Dee...
Adrian Pyle
Adrian Pyle
@adrian-pyle
15 years ago
21 posts
Oepn space for post-bin community building. Beautiful!
user image

@dee-brooks
15 years ago
0 posts
Haha...absolutely! At the very least, the plastic liners should be banned!Adrian Pyle said:
Oepn space for post-bin community building. Beautiful!
Mark S. Meritt
Mark S. Meritt
@mark-s-meritt
15 years ago
2 posts
So glad my stories are getting out there! Adrian, where did you come across it?A colleague and I learned that AI could be used for many applications outside of organizational development, from individual life coaching to developing creative projects. I have little doubt that AI can help generate positive change in ways that even seasoned AI practitioners haven't dreamed of -- especially when combined with complementary approaches as I did with the IFS model with this album.
user image

@dee-brooks
15 years ago
0 posts
Here Here Mark! I agree! The opportunities are limitless and I'm so glad you have found our group!Regards,Dee...Mark S. Meritt said:
So glad my stories are getting out there! Adrian, where did you come across it?

A colleague and I learned that AI could be used for many applications outside of organizational development, from individual life coaching to developing creative projects. I have little doubt that AI can help generate positive change in ways that even seasoned AI practitioners haven't dreamed of -- especially when combined with complementary approaches as I did with the IFS model with this album.
Adrian Pyle
Adrian Pyle
@adrian-pyle
15 years ago
21 posts
Hi Mark.... Ah the power of the Google alert ....I just set one up for "appreciative inquiry" and amongst lots of routine daily posts, in popped your amazing story! Thanks for your note via my work e-mail as well. I'll respond when I get back into the office on Monday.....and thank you so much for connecting!Adrian
Mark S. Meritt
Mark S. Meritt
@mark-s-meritt
15 years ago
2 posts
Good to be in touch, indeed. Huh, Google Alert, happily surprised I came up on an alert for something as general as AI. I found your post here and at Gaia through my website's stats, so glad I had that going and not just Google Alerts for myself. Looking forward to exploring more new ways to bring these methods to new people :)

Tags