How the assets of a community will change after they applied ABCD?

Vinh Nguyen Duc
Vinh Nguyen Duc
@vinh-nguyen-duc
12 years ago
2 posts

Dear friends,

I am a freelance researcher and community development practitioners. I studied ABCD a Coady International Institute (Canada) and have been researching and facilitating ABCD trainings to different communities in Vietnam.

I want to know how the assets of a community change after they apply ABCD and how the vision of the community change also? I want to now how the outsiders should facilitate/assist a community to develop to a higher level after having a successful ABCD project without down turning or blocking the community 's spirit, momentum and activities.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Vinh Nguyen

updated by @vinh-nguyen-duc: 10/24/16 04:45:35PM
jai
@jai
9 years ago
2 posts

Hi Vinh,

my name is Jai Allison. I'm just beginning a PhD of research into ABCD in Vietnam.We are looking to make connections with organisations that may be interested to do some action research with us. if you have any ideas on organisations that may be interested it would be great to hear from you.

Regards
jai

Vinh Nguyen Duc
Vinh Nguyen Duc
@vinh-nguyen-duc
9 years ago
2 posts

Dear Jai,

Thank you for your mail. I can connect you with GreenViet, a local NGO which intends to apply ABCD in nature conservation in Da Nang city, Vietnam.

I am now working as an advisor to their organization so if you want to cooperate with them to conduct an action research, I am happy to connect you with them.

Also, we have established an ABCD network in Vietnam and we have a core team of 12 members who are running the network. You are welcomed to Vietnam to conduct the research with us.

Best regards,

Vinh Nguyen

jai
@jai
9 years ago
2 posts

Dear Vinh Nguyen,

Thank you for your response, it's very exciting to hear that you're network has 12 members and your work with GreenViet.

I've been looking at the work that GreenViet does, if you would be able to connect me I would be very appreciative. I would also really like to meet with the other members of your network, even just over email or internet.

i will message you directly to exchange contact details, if you would like to send me an email please do.

I look forward to talking more.

Regards

Jai Allison

Tags