Holistic Learning Community Organizer Seeking Advice

Conner Kees
Conner Kees
@conner-kees
11 years ago
2 posts

Hello! I have just discovered the ABCD philosophy and am so glad to be on this site. I am about to graduate with my BS in Psychology (but not a fan of it). My girlfriend and I have started the Holistic Learning Community of Columbus in my city. (facebook.com/HLCColumbus and facebook.com/groups/HLCColumbus) We've met once so far and we have seven attendees. It's amazing the kind of ground that can be covered by seven minds in a good two hours. I've been giving some thought to sending out flyers to my neighbors to see who's interested in forming a neighborhood network. If we do a block party how should this be done? I live in the South, in case that's immediately relevant. I'm curious about how to get an asset-based, grassroots, holistic initiative started in my neighborhood community and in HLC Columbus, and would love to hear your input and experience.

My long-term goals are to start a private school with my girlfriend. I also want to be a bio/neurofeedback and mindfulness consultant for organizations, corporations, schools, etc. Perhaps, "in the meantime"... lol, we'll have to see. Thank you for reading.

Blessings,
Conner

updated by @conner-kees: 10/24/16 04:45:18PM

Tags