ABCD in Action - on Facebook

Linda Doran Viscardis
Linda Doran Viscardis
@linda-viscardis
11 years ago
2 posts

Is there a Facebook Group for ABCD in Action? I would find a Facebook Group much easier to access and to participate in.

updated by @linda-viscardis: 10/24/16 04:47:22PM
Karen Derrick-Davis
Karen Derrick-Davis
@karen-derrick-davis
11 years ago
7 posts

I agree. Let's start one! I am game.

Deb Wisniewski
Deb Wisniewski
@deb-wisniewski
11 years ago
140 posts

There is a group on Facebook, but it hasn't been very active. It might be a great place to start... in the spirit of ABCD, start with what you have... :-)

I think you can find the group at:https://www.facebook.com/groups/167273921884/

Let me know if that gets you there...

Linda Doran Viscardis
Linda Doran Viscardis
@linda-viscardis
11 years ago
2 posts
Thanks! So, I've visited the Facebook page, which is largely inactive, and I've asked to join. I guess there's an administrator who will invite me in? There are only 4 members :(
Deb Wisniewski
Deb Wisniewski
@deb-wisniewski
11 years ago
140 posts

Yes I'm sure he will accept you - It's Ron Dwyer-Voss, who is the other co-founder (along with me) of this online community.

Danny Gatehouse
Danny Gatehouse
@danny-gatehouse
11 years ago
1 posts

Hello,

I am currently working in the UK for the Essex County Fireand Rescue service, introducing the ABCD theory into communities.

I would love to hear stories of successes and issues that people have come across when working in the communities they are involved with. I have tried to findagroup on facebook but have not yetbeen able to locate anything that suits.

There seem to be a number of localised groups but what is needed is a group that brings people together in a worldwide community, to share experiences andideas.

I will start a group if you are happy for me to do so, but in the mean time feel free to contact me on my personal facebook page so that we can get this started.

If you can send a message alongside your friendship requestto confirm your interest in this then we can get something started.

Ilook forward to hearing from you.

Danny Gatehouse.

Tags