In Tribute to Ted Smeaton - an exceptional community builder

user image

@dee-brooks
12 years ago
0 posts

Hi All,

People have been asking me if I had something about Ted that they could share or post to various groups and networks, so I started thinking, of the memories, the laughs and the learnings that Ted and I shared and which Ted willingly shared with everyone...

I was so completely overwhelmed - not only by sadness, but with an immense sense of pride and encouragement that has nudged me to remind you all to continue doing the important work that we all do, of supporting communities, families, individuals and society as a whole!

So, I have compiled a brief tribute and reminder of the man who pioneered many new pathways and innovations towards a more civil society.

Ted Smeaton was a community enthusiast who assisted communities and agencies to come up with innovative ways of stimulating community and social renewal. He had a passion for assisting in the creation of healthy, caring, inclusive, sustainable, and just communities.

Please see the attachment and feel free to share this message and thank you to those who have sent dozens of heartfelt emails and messages!

Regards,

Dee...

updated by @dee-brooks: 10/24/16 04:46:48PM

Tags