How To Keep The Momentum after introducing the community to the ABCD approach?

Paneng Mohlakoana
Paneng Mohlakoana
@paneng-mohlakoana
10 years ago
2 posts

I will like to know how to keep the momentum from the excitement that occurs after introducing the community members to the ABCD approach. We are one of the organisations that is using the ABCD in the communities. We are in the rural villages, here in South Africa we have social grants that comes from the Government for the children, pensioners, orphans, disabilities etc. our communities are so much dependent on the government to do things for them. We run workshops on the steps of ABCD but there is a challenge to keep the momentum as sometimes the government comes and promise to do things for the people.

updated by @paneng-mohlakoana: 10/24/16 04:45:35PM
loyce smallwood
loyce smallwood
@loyce-smallwood
10 years ago
7 posts

Can you call and/or email those involved to see what their thoughts might be or what ideas they would like to see put into action?

Paneng Mohlakoana
Paneng Mohlakoana
@paneng-mohlakoana
10 years ago
2 posts

Thank you Loyce

loyce smallwood
loyce smallwood
@loyce-smallwood
10 years ago
7 posts

And let us know how you do. I continue to try to energize my book exchange (see my blog) but realize TIMING is the key here so await warmer weather all the while continue to look for good books. When you choose to drive the bus YOU are creating/maintain the momentum.

Tags